Coincidence or happenstance, we've come together with a simple goal: be the best.
We nurture a nationwide Top 10 people network, boast a robust collective experience and a knowledge base spanning from web to 2.0 and beyond.
Our team has experience working both with and within idea incubators, growth startups, name brand pre-IPO's and some the largest powerhouse corporations the world has to offer. We're focused on the future of our clients. All things considered, the future is looking bright!
Mariam GabraDirector of Search, Advertising
Mariam’s focus here is specialty Sales. Prior to joining Streyner, Mariam has held multiple Sales and Media positions with Red Mccombs, MySpace and most recently Director, West Coast Sales at both Sequoia Capital’s RockYou! and now Yahoo! owned Citizen Sports. Her sharp sense of monetization, extensive contact network, thorough knowledge and wealth of experience make Mariam a valuable asset in any search and natural scouting threat at the highest of levels.
- If I were abandoned in the wilderness I wouldn’t last 10 minutes.
- I'm a huge emetophobe. I carry prescribed anti-nausea medication with me everywhere I go.
- It's a personal pet peeve of mine when people hate their job and constantly complain about it.
Nick McDonaldDigital Search Lead
Nick’s focus within Streyner lies in online advertising technology, mediums, and their relative key functions. Prior to Streyner, Nick was also agency-side, where a curious and entrepreneurial mind soon landed him responsible for building out national territories. Comprehending intricate business models and grasping multiple technologies has assisted in his affecting growth in numerous reputable companies to date: e.g. Slide (Google acquisition), YuMe, HomeAway, IMVU, Digitalsmiths, RockYou!, Aggregate Knowledge, Vuze, Watercooler, ScanScout, etc.
- I love "liking" weird stuff on facebook. Say, a friend 'friends' somebody... bham, thumbs up!
- I humbly bleed blue and orange. If only the rest of you would just fall in line already.
- I'm oddly as versed in the sport of rodeo as I am internet tech and startup-land.
Mike WeyerConsumer Tech Search Lead
Mike directs most of his efforts here toward Consumer technologies. Prior to Streyner Mike was most recently at Oracle Corporation ("the O.C." as he'll call it) where he was a Technical Solutions Recruiter II for three years, and specializing in Core Technology and Solutions Sales positions. He joins Streyner out of a passion in working with 'new' internet technology, and having helped grow Oracle by more than 45 employees, he holds an unrivaled technical hunter mentality and comes assembled with a BS, Computer Science from the University of Utah.
- I have a serious coffee addiction. If you ever want to see me lose it, just take my cup away from me.
- I'm a list maker. I have today-lists, week-lists and life-long lists. I even have lists with tasks to make other lists!
- LinkedIn: pretty neat. Rolling out a fully integrated Twitter feed and page takeover: not so neat.